IPS will inform their members about new information, knowledge and activities, through:
- Annual conferences: The IPS wants to facilitate annual conferences “The Prehabilitation World Conference” and other initiatives.
- 2017 Montréal, Canada – Franco Carli
- 2018 Eindhoven, The Netherlands – Gerrit Slooter
- 2019 London, UK – Gerard Danjoux
- 2020 Barcelona, Spain – Graciela Martinez-Palli
- Newsletters: The IPS wants to send newsletters every 3 months on recent developments, news, conferences and literature. Read More.
- Website: The IPS wants to generate a web-based platform to facilitate dissemination of knowledge among health care providers, management and patients.
Surgeon, Anesthetist, Patient, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Sports Physician, Urologist, Gynaecologist, Orthopedist, Cardiologist, Kinesiologist, Psychologist, Nurse, Manager, Health Authority or Insurer, Biomedical Scientist, Student……….
- Your patients are probably the most important stakeholders of prehabilitation. We would like to provide information and tools for you and your pears. Though we believe in supervised prehabilitation you can do a lot yourselve in home based programs. We will gather documentation on exercise, nutrition and mental support. We will also try to find tools to help you make behavioral changes.